I’m getting support
Our Volunteer Responders are here to support you.
Volunteer Responder services available include:
- Check In and Chat: Volunteer Responders are available to provide a friendly phone call and a listening ear for up to a 18-week period.
- Check In and Chat Plus: The same volunteer is available to provide regular friendly phone calls and a listening ear for up to 3 times a week for up to 6 weeks.
- Community Response: Volunteer Responders support with essential shopping and prescription and/or lateral flow tests delivery if eligible.
- Pick Up and Deliver: Volunteer Responders deliver medication and medical equipment to your home usually before or after a stay in hospital.
- Connect - Volunteer Responders support you to take part in social activities, pastimes or hobbies in the home or in the community.
If support for Check In and Chat is needed beyond the initial 18-week period or Check In and Chat Plus is needed beyond the initial 6-week period, it is possible to request additional support. You can contact us on 0808 196 3646 (8am to 8pm, 7 days a week).